Wednesday, September 4, 2019


Smiles from Heaven is a story of love between my wife Barbara and I. Follow the growth of our love from the very beginning to the untimely end. The book takes you to the relationship with my brother Gary as well. Barbara and Gary left us within four months of each other.

Read about their struggles with cancer and more importantly the way they handled a disease that they both knew would be difficult to beat. This book provides a great insight on their thoughts and actions throughout this difficult time for them. Learn the lessons they taught us about living and not the sadness of death.

Follow the path of grief that I went through over a seven year period. How losing Barbara affected my life. Much of the book consists of posts that I made on Facebook that provide a trail of that grief we can all learn from. This book is emotional and inspirational in nature. It will move you towards a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment